Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

A Level Art Show

I attended the A Level art show at the local high school.  It is always a high standard of work and I always enjoy the work of the students.


This pencil drawing has got great depth.


Lovely. really large painting of fruit in the palm of a hand.  The red berries especially are really well done.


This image was so powerful that parts of it had to be covered when younger year groups were attending the exhibition.



I love looking through the sketchbooks, the variety of work and ideas are always very inspirational.



These are two of my favourite pieces.  Both painted by the same person.  I love the spontaneity and flow of the first painting.  Very simple but has a real energy.  The second painting was created from a number of separate images but I love the red hair with the blue striped top.

No comments:

Post a Comment